Our Vision / What We Believe
The Vision of Living Word International Ministries is to see believers restored to Kingdom living through the teaching, preaching, and demonstration of the Word of God, so they make a greater Godly impact in every area of their lives. In doing so, the Body of Christ becomes stronger and more equipped to win lost nations into the Kingdom of God. Living Word International Ministries empowers and restores believers to victorious and prosperous living in Jesus Christ by serving the Kingdom of God with all their hearts, and evangelizing the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Meet the present and future needs of people, the community, and the world, by providing effective 21st century ministries and programs that bring restoration to the lives of people, families, communities, and the nation, through Kingdom-living.
- Unite, empower, and develop all members of Living Word International Ministries into people of Kingdom mindsets through discipleship ministries, special activities, seminars, workshops and educational empowerment.
- Develop special ministries that will restore and meet the personal challenges of marriages, families, singles, health, finances, and education, resulting in total deliverance and victory.
- Prepare the next generation to impact the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Develop Living Word International Ministries into a fellowship of believers who impact their communities through godliness and love by creating a multicultural environment where all who come to worship can feel the presence of a loving God.
- Move Living Word International Ministries into the technology age of ministry by providing excellent service in all fields of the digital age.
- Develop an advanced leadership training institute ministry that will equip and empower men and women to carry out their God-given assignment in the earth. This ministry will help train local lay leaders and those who are called into the fivefold ministry.
- Create an effective local and world Mission's ministry that impacts lives.
- Build all that God purposes us to build, with excellence.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Word of God is unquestionably the standard for Christian living. Within that standard are Principles. Those principles are called "The Principles of the Doctrine of Christ."
The Principles of the Doctrine of Christ (Hebrews 6:1-2)
- Repentance from Dead Works
- Faith Towards God
- The Doctrine of Baptism
- Laying On of Hands
- Resurrection of the Dead
- Eternal Judgment
Hebrews 6:1-3 –
"So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start again with the fundamental importance of repenting from evil deeds and placing our faith in God. 2You don't need further instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3And so, God willing, we will move forward to further understanding."
What We Believe (Statements of Faith)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified and buried. On the third day, He arose from the dead and ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of Almighty God the Father until His enemies become His footstool.
- We believe the church is the supernatural Body of Christ.
- We believe in the rapture, the second coming of Christ; that the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.
- We believe that after death, eternal life begins either in Heaven or in Hell – based on one's decision to accept or reject Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the indwelling and baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures – the Bible – is the infallible written Word of God; that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- We believe in divine healing (restoration of one's physical, mental, or emotional health) for one who believes and acts on God's Word. We believe that Jesus is The Healer, and according to Scripture, it is because of the stripes that Jesus took at Calvary, that we were Healed!
- We believe in returning the tithe (tenth) of our increase to God, and in bringing offerings into the local church. We believe in giving alms, and caring for the poor, sick, homeless, and otherwise unfortunate.
- We believe in water baptism in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the name of Jesus, and the power and authority invested in that name.
- Hebrews 11:6– "But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."
- The Scriptures… (II Timothy 3:16; I Thessalonians 2:3)
- The Godhead… (Philippians 2:6; Matthew 3:16-17)
- Man, His Fall, & Redemption… (Romans 3:23; Romans 3:9-10; Romans 5:12; I John 3:8; Galatians 3:13-14; Ephesians 2:8)
- Eternal Life and the New Birth… (II Corinthians 7:10; I John 5:12; St. John 3:3-5)
- Water Baptism… (St. Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12; Acts 8:36-39)
- Baptism in the Holy Ghost… (St. John 3:11; St John 14:16-17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:38-39; Acts 19:1-7; Acts 2:4)
- Sanctification… (Hebrews 12:14; I Thessalonians 5:23; II Peter 3:18; II Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:12-14; I Corinthians 1:30)
- Divine Healing… (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-20; I Peter 2:24; Mathew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4-5)
- Hell & Eternal Retribution… endless existence… (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 19:20; Hebrews 6:12)
- Communion – The Lord's Supper… (I Corinthians 11:13-31; Isaiah 53:5; I Corinthians 11:24; Hebrews 9; I Corinthians 11:25; I Corinthians 11:27)
- Laying on of Hands… (Mark 10:13-16; Mark 5; Acts 28:8; Acts 19:11-12; Acts 6:26; Acts 8:16-18; I Timothy 4:14)
Follow UsFacebook Twitter Instagram LiveStream